May 15, 2012 in TPN News
Dear TPN members,
Thank you for joining us on our new Tipping Point Network Forum. This forum was created for you – non-GMO activists who want to help reach the Tipping Point of consumer rejection of GMOs.
There are so many ways to utilize this forum. You can:
- Meet other TPN members and share ideas
- Find local non-GMO activists and create new groups
- Post events in your state
- Share the most current, up-to-date articles
- Share Photos
- Share Videos
- Find non-GMO resources
- Post and share documents
- Chat with each other
- and many other opportunities to connect, share and learn
You may even find Jeffrey Smith answering questions from time to time!
This will be the HUB for non-GMO activism. We encourage you to come here often. Feel free to invite your friends and family to join the Tipping Point Network so that they can enjoy this opportunity of making connections as well!
Together, we will get GMOs out of our food supply!